A Thailand Marriage Visa (Non-Immigrant “O”) may be obtained by a foreign spouse of a Thai citizen. This kind of visa is granted for a maximum period of one year but is extendable thereafter on a yearly basis.
or proof of a monthly income of at least 40,000 Baht;
or a combination of both the Thai bank deposit and proof of a yearly income amounting to at least 400,000 Baht
– Passport with validity of not less than 18 months
– Completed visa application forms
– 3 passport-sized photos (4x6cm) of the applicant taken within the last six months
– Evidence of the spouse’s Thai nationality: Thai ID Card and House Registration Book
– Family picture of the applicant with the Thai spouse and child/children
– Map of the applicant’s residence in Thailand
– Certificate of Marriage
– A letter from the foreigner’s embassy verifying the foreigner’s monthly income or monthly pension of at least THB 40,000, or
– Original bank statement and a Letter of Guarantee from a Thai bank with a bank deposit totalling not less than THB 400,000 per year, or
– A valid work permit and a letter from the Thai employer evidencing a monthly income of at least THB 400,000
Contact us now to know more about the Thailand Marriage Visa Services from Magna Carta Law Firm.