8:30 - 18:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. - Fri.

+66 81 983 3620





  • Chinese (Simplified)
marriage visa pattaya lawyer

Marriage Visa

A Marriage Visa (Non-Immigrant “O”) may be obtained by a foreign spouse of a Thai citizen.  This kind of visa is granted for a maximum period of one year but is extendable thereafter on a yearly basis.


You can qualify to be granted a Marriage Visa if you are:

– Legally married to a Thai national; and
– Have 400,000 Baht deposited in a Thai bank account for at least 3 months;


  or a proof of a Monthly income of at least 40,000 Baht;


  or a combination of both the Thai bank deposit and proof of a yearly income amounting to at least 400,000 Baht



Please See Related Articles under Visa & Work Permit